Sunday, June 5, 2011

Only helicopter rotor blades. (Experiment)

Only helicopter rotor blades. (Experiment) Video Clips. Duration : 8.53 Mins.


* Before * This "proof of concept" Read comment is being tested with the use of a full suspension, electric rotor head. This is not a gyro. I am aware that others have tried this in other countries, but I have my own design on my own. Congratulations to those who have already done so. "Who dares nothing, you can expect anything" is my motto. Since a video is 3 days ago on the individual prop blades are for planes, I was asked if the helicopters theory can be used. I did so, butnecessary to find out for sure. The theory says .. "A knife causing some turbulence encountered by the other knife, remove the blade and make the single a bit 'longer, consume less energy and are more comfortable with my Kyosho Hyperfly Apache as a test, I have. With a flying machine that is quieter, consumes less energy and as agile if not more than the stock configuration. On top of that start, there is no tail rotor, I brought the concept to my patent attorneysee whether it constitutes a blade missing justify a patent, but I doubt it. To find more of a leaf flying machines set up, after this proof of concept video will be analyzed. If so, great, because that's what drives us all to succeed, though. I think the reason a lot of our equipment is manufactured abroad, it is because people try to stuff this fear, for fear of danger or disturbance on the basis of conjecture. But for me, I will try everything, no matter how wild and win or lose...

Tags: Aviation, History, breakthrough, aeromodeling, rc, helicopter, one, single, rotor, blade, bladed, prop, propeller, Kyosho, Hyperfly, Apache, NOTAR, Hitec, RCD, Great, Planes, afterdarkled, lights, micro, servos, BEC, ESC, Zero, Zerotoys, Science, zeroblaster, Shooting, Stars, gun, luminescent, combat, toroid, effect, scientific, Xheli, Nitroplanes, hobbyking, Helipal, heliguy, hobbypartz, willygoat, disneystore, Dave, Herbert, Nightflyyer

kitchenaid hand mixer cowhide chaise lounge

No comments:

Post a Comment