Thursday, June 9, 2011

RC Helicopter for Beginners, Part I

RC Helicopter for Beginners, Part I Tube. Duration : 3.83 Mins.


This is the first video (launch) to this long list of A beginners guide to RC helicopters. I thought it was a good idea that my entire experience of RC helicopters and all my readers and all those RC Helicopter Beginners with me in this learning process in a wonderful hobby RC helicopters. Enjoy the first video. More videos will follow. Comments and feedback welcome alishanmao@gmail.com or ali@redcatracing.com not forget to check http www.redcatracing.comwww.rctoyhouse.com and http

Keywords: RC Helicopters beginners guide, Beginners Guide, RC Heli Guide, RC Helicopters for Beginners, Ali, alishanmao, Sharing my experience, RC helicopter Experience, RC helicopter knowledge, RC helicopter learning, RC Heli for beginners, Beginners guide to RC Heli, RC Helicopter guides, Video tutorial, RC Helicopter video tutorials, RC Helicopters, RC Electric Helicopter, RC nitro Helicopter, RC coaxial helicopter, Fixed Pitch, Collective

rc helicopter camera mount

No comments:

Post a Comment