Friday, September 16, 2011

Exceed RC Blue Ray 450 Crash, Repair and test flights.

Exceed RC Blue Ray 450 Crash, Repair and test flights. On YouTube.





During my "visitors" have been here in autumn, has personally experienced a strange helicopter crash on my Blue Ray, when the flybar paddle around and ejected into the air! They have never been found, therefore abandoned any idea of ​​why society! Not with all parties, I modified the main gear landing and show how I twisted the knife and balanced main shaft and tail rotor back to starboard. My servants parts of Chun Park HS 55 HiTec RCD / Multiplex. The helicopter is an Exceed RC Blue Ray 450of Xheli. Here's a link to see their helicopters. I www.dpbolvw.net this helicopter and the way in which "feels" like in flight. I also like the dynamism and constant control of my rotors, with the mod I have to remove the gear sets. It 'nice to have the Blu Ray ole backup. I was afraid he did after the crash, but happy that as a correction that was not bad. Thanks for watching and subscribe. Dave Herbert AMA # 8221 CD / LM

Tags: Helicopter, Crash, RC, Blue, Ray, 450, Flybar, paddle, gear, servo, tail, rotor, shaft, blades, xheli, 2.4, ghz, Dave, Herbert, nightflyyer, heli

ceramic tile sealers

No comments:

Post a Comment